Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My second blog post

I have many goals or a "bucket list" set out for my future life and my career at Iowa State University. My goals all lead to my personal success and what I view as a succesfull life. I hope I live to be about 65 years old with good health, so I will be informing on my goals from now and on to my senior years.

While at Iowa State, I would like to graduate from kinesiology and health in four years. I will achive these goals by studying on my own time for classes and giving 100% effort in each and every once of my classes. Another goal while in college is to be a part of a team that wins the intramural basketball championship. I would have a lot of fun being on a championship team and would make many new friends if I were to accomplish this goal. At Iowa State, I want to be the leader or president of a group or club. By being a president I would develope good qualities such as leadership and dependabilty.

I have numerouse goals for my life after Iowa State such as graduating from pharmacy school and starting my career at a local pharmacy. I plan to graduate from pharmacy by studying for classes and dedicating most of my time to learning medicine. I will prepare for starting my career at a pharmacy by being proactive. I beleive that this career feild will lead to the life that I would like to live. Other "to-do's" in my bucket list include, getting married, having two or three children, owning and operating my own weight room, having a nice comfortab1e house, and having enough money to live comfortably. My goal is to retire at the age of 60 and tour the world in and RV and a yacht.

As you can see, I have a variety of goals on my "bucket list". I have set goals for myself at Iowa State so I have something positive to strive for. I also have goals for my future life to become successful.

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice variety of goals. I like how you divided it up between Iowa State, pharmacy school, and the future beyond that. Also, the goal of being a president of a club or group is a good idea because that looks very good on resumes as an example of leadership skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to have many goals, but i like how all of yours tie in together. sounds like you have put much thought into your future.

    ReplyDelete