Thursday, September 22, 2011

My third post

The MBTI survey told me a lot about myself. My results said that I was ISFJ which means I fall under the introversion, sensing perception, feeling judgment, and judging categories of the MBTI survey. The survey put a better perspective on my personality for me to understand why I have the feelings I do. My survey results also relate to my goals I set in my previous blog post.

I realized I am considered a introvert person becasue I have a quiet personality and I am reflective on my thoughts. I consider what Im going to say before I say it becasue I do not want to hurt anyones feelings or say the wrong thing at the time of the conversation. I also have a sensing perception which means I pay attention to detail and I am always in the present moment. An example would be that I always have to have my room and car clean. I am a person who judges by my feelings. Applying personal priorities first is one of the reasons I am considered a person who reasons with feeling. The last letter to my type is "J" and it is for judging. I am a person who has a list and has everything planned out for my week or month. I also have many goals set forth as I continue my life.

My goals from my last blog post relate to my MBTI results in many ways. An example would be that I want to get all my work as a pharmacist done and retire before I travel the world. I do not like to play and have fun when there is work to be done because I feel like I am wasting valuable time. Another example would be that I have everything set up in order of time on my last blog post. This relates to my MBTI survery saying that I like to be organized and have a schedule. The MBTI survey and my bucket list go hand and hand in describing who I am.

In conlusion, I am a person who manages facts and details, has a controlled orderly outer life, and is hard working. The MBTI survey helped devine my persoanlity to me. The survey also explains why some of my goals are the way they are.

3 comments:

  1. Even though I am different in two categories (ESFP), I also have many of the personality traits and preferences you described like being organized with a set list of things to do and paying attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome that you could find out so much about yourself. Self understanding is an important thing when it comes to being on your own. College is most people's first time away from home. Finding out who you are early on is a helpful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understanding your type can really help in becoming a better student. I agree with how you like to get work done before play. I really think that is the way to go

    ReplyDelete