Thursday, September 29, 2011

SMART goals

The two goals I have chosen to represent my smart goals are climbing Mount Mckinley and moving to Estes Park, Colorado and having my own house built. Both of these goals are soecific becasue I know the mountain I want to climb and I know the specific town I want to live in. Both of my goals are measurable because they both will need great determination and motivation. I believe these goals are also attainable because I have climbed numerous mountains and I will have the drive to reach the 20,320 foot summit. Moving to Estes Park will also be attainable because I will be able to raise enough money to make the move. I am going to have to work my way up to making these gaols a reality by climbing mountains each month and buying my own house in Iowa first and then gradually make enough money to head west. My goals are also time bound because my goal is to summit Mckinley before I am 50 and live in Estes Park by the time I am 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment